Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Peanut Butter on Your Computer

I just found this new product that looks great for my kids. Robin and I didn’t teach our children to be bi-lingual like we should have, but I’ve been trying to help them learn some phrases and words here and there. This Spanish-language learning software called Peanut Butter looks like something they could use to learn and explore the language on their own and at their pace. I’m hoping to win a copy. If I do, I’ll definitely review it here for you! Sound like something you’d like to win too? You can enter at Life is Sweet. While you're there check out all her other posts, like her photography tips with beautiful photos as examples or try out some of her recipes.

***************Advance notice: I'll be having my own giveaway on my blog next week so come back and see what it is and enter!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! To answer your question, YES, we are planning on doing this same thing to teach English. We have huge plans, but we had to pick one language to start with. :)

    ReplyDelete