Monday, September 24, 2018

Utah Local: Fran's Roots & Wings

My daughters and I were driving around with no destination and ended up in Heber City. We were on Center Street and we passed this house with a cool trailer that caught my eye. My girls saw a sign and said it seemed like a floral shop, so I had to turn around and go check it out. Sabrina stayed in the car, but Elisa and I went over to it and were quickly greeted by Fran, the business owner.

We got to go inside the trailer. It is beautiful and amazing! See??


Then we went behind the trailer to see succulents and other plants for sale.  
We just happened to stop by during Customer Appreciation Week, so we were treated to delicate lemon lavender cake and a caramel apple cider in this beautiful sitting area. 

When I mentioned that she could have weddings here, she told us that she had a baby shower there before and has more room in the back for weddings. The night before we were there, she had stayed up until 2:00 am putting homemaking corsages together and then woke up at 5:00. 

After we bought a succulent and left, I wished that I had taken a photo of Fran, the business owner and sweet hostess. She was warm and friendly and gave us some tips for plants that we already had. Now I'm buying a turkey baster to water my succulents. 

She gave us her business card, so I looked up the business when I got home. She in an events planner and has photos of some amazing weddings she planned. You can see her beautiful work on her site.

If you'd like to stop by her super cute shop, it's at 684 E. Center Street in Heber. 



No comments:

Post a Comment