Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prizes for Me & 2 Great Links for You

Way back in May, I won this online---

Look at that beautiful soap from Pompeii Street Soap Co.! And the body butter is nice and thick. I got to choose the scent I wanted and chose Sweet Orange and Patchouli because I had no idea what that smelled like. It is a very calming scent.

And where did I win this? If you have never been to visit the beautiful Jocelyn at her blog We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ, then run over there. She has a wonderful blog. Don't miss this post about how she met her husband and this great variety of The Family: A Proclamation to the World lesson ideas.

The other prize for me, link for you, was this movie. Have you ever heard of it? I hadn't until I saw the giveaway for it. Sabrina liked it, but I have to admit that I fell asleep watching this movie about a day where all adults became kids and kids became adults.  
I won this one at 24/7 Moms. It's a blog (that you can also like on Facebook) where they give you lots of tips and ideas for being a mom (mostly to young children, although not completely) links to great coupons or deals, recipes and tons of giveaways. It's really easy for you to subscribe and they send you emails of all the info they post on the blog, including the giveaways.

So go visit these two fun blogs. Then come back soon for yet another recipe.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for winning! You deserve it.

    Sounds like an interesting smell.

    I'll have to check out the site. It sounds very uplifting and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to win something! How cool for you. I have actually seen the movie. Seems like something a kid would like.

    ReplyDelete