Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sadder

Crazy busy school week and finals are coming up in 2 weeks and I spend any extra time with my family, of course, so my blog is being so ignored. I do miss it and all of you!

Back in May I blogged about one of my favorite local singers, Nik Day. Remember that? Well, I saw him sing several months back and he sang a new song called "Sadder". He just released the video for that song so I gotta share it with you. It isn't his usual upbeat kinda song, but I like the catchy tune. I definitely didn't picture what the video looks like when I heard him sing it.

Hope you're having a great December.

5 comments:

  1. One day I'm going to go back and listen to all the music that you post, but I only have time to check blogs during naptime, and it would wake up the babies. LOL. Anyway, I just love seeing the new profile and picture! Still so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on those finals!
    Yikes! Sounds like total brain strain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why in a blue mood?! that doesn't sound good. do you need chocolate? hugs.... hope you are feeling better by now. I love you! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song. Interesting video. Good luck with the finals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes finals! You are amazing do you know that?
    You are!!
    Good luck with those finals - I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete