Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu

Many of you, my blogger friends, also read Cherie's fun blog, Bakow Babble, and might have seen this recipe she posted recently. I made it the other night and it is definitely nice to have another quick and easy option for dinner. It seriously can't get much easier than this and still taste good! I did season the chicken with salt and pepper before putting it in the pan and I added pepper to the soup too. Other than that, I followed the directions.

Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
8 boneless chicken breasts
8 thin slices of ham
8 thin slices Swiss cheese
1 1/2 cans cream of chicken soup,
1/2 c. water
1/2 c. butter
1 box Stove Top for Chicken Stuffing

Preheat oven to 350°. Layer chicken, cheese, and ham in a baking dish. Mix soup with water and pour over chicken. Melt 1 cube of butter in saucepan. Add stove top stuffing with seasoning. Sprinkle over top. Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my husband will be so happy that I read your blog. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 different recipes for this in my reader this morning! :) It must be good!!! I have a similar recipe that I got from my mother-in-law. Yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete