Friday, November 9, 2012

Goodnight Annabelle

I know I just posted some music this week, but I'm stitting here listening to my playlist on Reverbnation while I'm studying and I realized that there are still so many local artists that I haven't shared on my blog. I chose to feature Goodnight Annabelle from Provo since they will be in Bandocalypse, the Battle of the Bands at UVU in Orem, on November 27th. Doors open at 6:30 and it's $7 a person. Lots of fun!!



The band got to play on KSL when they were participating in a competition. My favorites of their songs are Stay and Sad Song (scroll down on the music player to listen to it).


I think this picture is a little old. On KSL, they had 6 guys playing/singing. If you like their music, they have 3 EPs you can buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment