Friday, June 24, 2016

New Transfer, Same Area

I'm late posting Alex's latest email because I was on vacation in Australia. I have lots of photos to post from my trip, but I am not very good about making time to blog lately. I was able to see a few missionaries in the airports and took photos to send home, but I didn't see a single missionary in Australia, even at the temple. 

Alex didn't write much and didn't send any pics at all.  So this is a very short post. 

To everyone:
This transfer nothing is changing in my area. My companion is becoming
the district leader. I'm glad to work in Odate for another six weeks.

With the whole transfer schedule though, I don't have too much time to
email at the moment, so I'll just leave it at that.

Kanji of the week is: 中華 pronounced "chu-ka" and is used for things
that are Chinese, such as cuisine or such.

I love you all and wish you a good week!

Love,
Elder 

No comments:

Post a Comment