Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Utah Local: Antonella's Aritsan Bread Cafe in Orem

I have passed Antonella's Artisan Bread Cafe quite a few times, but didn't ever notice it for some reason. I'm glad I stopped by today! It's been here for almost a year and I hope it stays for a long time. Friendly service and a variety of good food. 

I don't know how crowded it gets usually, but in the time we were there at around 1:00, only one other customer came in. Stop in for sandwiches, soups, salads, smoothies, beautiful fresh bread, coffee, or delicious desserts. Or get several tasty menu items, just like we did.




My daughter Elisa and I went and we each got a smoothie -- mango and berry, They were very thick!

 We shared the huge Turkey, Bacon, Avocado sandwich on Focaccia bread, which comes with chips. 

Here's another view of the sandwich after I took my half. Fresh ingredients and very soft bread.
We took a couple of things to go home with us. We split this pretty cannelloni and maybe I'll get my own next time.
We also took this pugliese loaf home and ate it with dinner.
Nice crust outside and soft inside.
Maybe next time I'll try a Dolci Chocolate Corneto above, but I'm also thinking of the tall Black Forest Cake and the fresh fruit tarts. And the Chicken Chipotle Sandwich or the Cheese Broccoli Soup in a bread bowl sound good. Aaahhhh! So many things I want to try on this menu!




The address is 154 South State Street, so on the west side of State Street in a shopping strip (so don't miss it) just a bit north of Classic Skating. There is some parking right there on State Street and more in the rear of the strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment