Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Did You See Ryan?

Way back in 2011, I wrote this post about Ryan Innes. Who is he? Well, if you watched The Voice last night, you know. Or if you went to Stadium of Fire last year where he sang, or if you already read my blog post or heard him in person around Utah, you know. He is a uniquely talented, unforgettable singer in Utah.

I've been a fan since I first heard him and have seen him sing several different times and he always has such energy, feeling and soul. Recently he alerted his fans that he was gonna be on The Voice auditions, but the show didn't tell him what day he'd be on. So I've been watching every episode if the auditions this season, waiting and waiting. It's apparently contagious because my kids have been eagerly watching too. They'd scream when they'd see a glimpse of him on the commercial or blurb of a preview.

And of course, Ryan couldn't tell anyone if he made it onto the show or not because of nondisclosure stuff, but there was no way that he wouldn't get on. I told my kids that I knew it would be a 4 judge turn-around. Finally, they showed his episode last night and all 4 judges did turn around and gushed about his talent and amazingness. He choose to be on Usher's team. If you missed the show, you can still watch it on Hulu.com or places like that online. You can buy his version of Gravity from the show last night (or some of his other great songs) on iTunes right now.

I cannot wait to see his next performance. And I'm so excited that the world (well, lots of it) are finding out what a jewel has been hiding in Utah. He is gonna be BIG, people. "LIKE" him on Facebook and check him out on Reverbnation.

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen him on the voice as of yet. We love The Voice at our house. I usually miss a few episodes and then catch up. He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out his music.

    Hope you are doing OK with school. I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete