Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grilled Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes

I made this meal for the first time tonight and it was a hit at our house. I found it on Good Lovin' On A Plate . It was juicy and full of flavor. Instead of cutting up the onions and tomatoes and grilling them, I cut each in half and grilled them and then cut them up.

Grilled Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 large onion
1 large tomato
1 bottle sun dried tomato dressing/marinade
Salt, pepper and garlic to taste
2T butter


Marinade chicken in 3/4 of the bottle of dressing overnight or at least for 2 hours. Slice onion, and tomato. Place chicken on grill to start cooking. While chicken is cooking, place onions in a pan with butter and saute. When chicken is almost done, baste with leftover marinade that you did not use. Place onions and cut up tomatoes on grill to smoke. When chicken is done, take off grill, and spread onions and tomato on to serve.

4 comments:

  1. This looks SO good! I wonder if it would work in the oven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really yummy! Thank you so much for following my blog and entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that just looks plain ole AWESOME! Now you already have me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sun-dried tomatoes and this dish looks delicious! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete