Sunday, October 16, 2016

Rain

I just realized that I didn't post Alex's letter from last Sunday since this week was so busy. His letters seem to be getting shorter and shorter. I've been trying not to write him much about him coming home, but there've been things I have needed to ask him the last few letters. Hopefully, he's still working hard and wanting to make every minute count.


Halloween fries at McDonald's. Not the best taste, but not the worst either.



For those of you in Utah, I hope you get enough rain. You can take
some of ours if you want, because we've got a lot.

Scripture of the week is Alma 7:23 "And now I would that ye should be
humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of
patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being
diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for
whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal;
always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive."

Kanji of the week is: 芋 pronounced "ee-moh" and means potato.

Once again, there is so much going on, and I don't feel like I could
type it all up. Things are great here, and we are having a good time
teaching all those who will listen to us. I hope that you all have a
good week!

Love,

Elder

 長老
Our district was pretty tired, so we decided to take a picture that
looked like we were all tired.
A random place in Odate that has these cool painting.
 
Funny English on the back of a car        

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I feel about those McD's potatoes. Interesting. And of course something a missionary would try out.
    I can't believe it's almost time for him to come home. He looks like he is tired. A good kind of tired.

    ReplyDelete