Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Taylor Olson

I recently saw these videos from Taylor Olson singing her original songs and knew I wanted to share them with you. I've been listening to her music for a while now. Then I noticed that I did share her music already in June, but she added some new music so I want to share it. I really like the song "Why Did I Let Myself Fall?"  She's a talented singer, piano and guitar player, song writer, BYU student (and I'm sure much more). She wrote to me that if you go to her website, you can get a FREE download of a song from her soon-to-be released EP. Hope to hear when the EP release concert is and I'll share it with you.

If you like her awesome music and live in Utah, plan on heading over to Provo Raintree Apartment Clubhouse on February 17th!! Get the info here HERE!





ComScore

No comments:

Post a Comment