Monday, February 1, 2016

Preparation for Life

Super short letter and only one photo from Alex this week. He said they were having a district p-day and didn't have time to write more. That usually means they do something fun so I hope it was. 




Today I don't have too much time, so I would just like to share
something I really realized this week. I was reading the liahona for
February this week, and saw that one of the was about having spiritual
discussions. When I got the the first tip, I automatically recognized
that the writer got the information from Preach My Gospel--the
guidebook for missionaries. It really made me realize that this
mission is preparing me for my entire life, and I know that it is
because I am serving others and my God. Please, if you want to be
better, than serve others. I invite all of you to read Preach My
Gospel and find out how to apply it to your life. I promise that as
you do you will be blessed in your relationships with others.

Thanks for the support you always give me! 
 
Have a great week! I love you all! 
 
Love, 
Elder 
長老

No comments:

Post a Comment