Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Boy and the Pig in Mud

Sabrina made a book for her kindergarten teacher and wanted to share it with all of you here. I didn't take photos of every page, but here is her story.
The boy met the pig. The pig met the boy. They became friends. They played a lot. They had fun together.

They played at the park with each other. They had fun together.

Next, they went to the pool. Some people were already there. They did not swim. They were sad.
Upstairs, there was a jacuzzi with bubbles. The pig and the boy had fun together. No one was there. Then they swimmed together.

They went home. They said goodbye to each other. "Goodbye," they said.

This was the pig's home. This was the boy's home.

3 comments:

  1. Great story, Sabrina. It looks like you spent a lot of time on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie--thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciated your kind words... when I linked back to your blog I was reading through a few posts, and realized that you wrote about one of my Granddad's talks, on finding a safe harbor. That was one of my favorites. Thanks so much for thinking of us and for taking the time to leave a message... I look forward to reading and seeing more about your family!

    ReplyDelete