Thursday, September 26, 2013

Caleb Blood

I've been listening to Reverbnation a lot this week and wondering why I haven't done a local music post in a while. I have so many artists I want to feature still so I choose one today from the song that's been in my head. I've had Caleb Blood's song Lovely Obsession, along with others of his, on my playlist for a couple of years. Love it! Caleb is a BYU student and has been playing at Velour in Provo, The Wall at BYU and other places recently.

Check out his website (not updated much) or like him on Facebook to find out when he's playing next so you can check him out in person. He even had an article written about him recently in The Salt Lake Tribune. He has a great pop sound and his music sure sounds radio-ready and very catchy. He is very talented and I can't wait to see him make it big nationally.

Caleb's new album is called +one and you can listen to the whole album on Spotify (some songs are on the player below, but there are others too) or buy it from his website or on iTunes. Support artists so they can keep making music! And check out his older music there too! He also has a YouTube channel. How did I not blog about him before???

I've posted one of his videos and his Reverb Music Player where you can listen to several of his songs.




No comments:

Post a Comment