Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feel like playing a game?

I found a nice site while looking around on the internet with Alex. It is called LDS Youth Site (not an official church website), but it's not just for Youth. It has good information for adults too. There are two games on there. One is a scripture mastery game and one is the Articles of Faith game. You can choose either to do a fill-in-the blank type question or a "chase" type question where it gives you the whole Article of Faith or scripture and you choose which scripture it is. I think it is great for kids and youth, but I have been playing it myself. I wish I still remembered all those scripture mastery scriptures the way I used to. I have made it a goal to re-learn the ones I've forgotten. I plan on doing scripture chases with Alex and Elisa since competition always helps push me.




No comments:

Post a Comment