I decided to tag my children since they were helping me with my 6 things. I used photos from 2005 just for fun.
Sabrina's 6 Things About Me:
1.I like cheese.
2. I like Chuck E. Cheese.
3. I like to sleep with my stuffed dog Poody and all my animals, but mostly Poody.
4. I like to chew gum. Almost every day when I get gum, I drop it out of my mouth. My favorite kind is Wild Blueberry Twist Trident.
5. I want to be Cinderella or a monkey princess for halloween.
6. I love, love Christmas because it's near my birthday.
Elisa's 6 Things About Me:
1. I want to be a gymnast when I grow up.
2. I like to read scary books.
3. I love sugar.
4. I hate when people chew with their mouth open.
5. My favorite color is light blue.
6. I'm taller than most of my friends.
Alexander's 6 Things About Me:
1. I love electronics.
2. I want to be a fat Sumo for halloween.
3. My favorite food is pizza.
4. My favorite school subjects are band and math and art.
5. I only have one friend who is older than me. The rest are younger.
6. I love to read most books.
Bursting blueberries in every bite! I made this coffee cake that I found on Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts (even though it's not a ...
GIVEAWAY CLOSED--- The winner is....Heather. I know it's such a surprise. I will get your prize to you. I hope you like it. -----...
My son Alex, who was in Japan for 2 years, has asked me a couple of times to make Japanese cheesecake. I've never had it before, so I di...
These soft fluffy cookies are one of our favorites for sure! When I first saw them at The Idea Room , I was worried about them being too we...