I've Been Tagged
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
6 things about ME:
1. I'm addicted to Junior Mints. Chocolate, mint and pretty low in fat!
2. I love thunderstorms, especially at night, as long as I don’t have to walk in them.
3. My nightmares are usually about bats. Does that mean something?
4. I’ve been craving the food at a restaurant called Sol Food in San Rafael, California. They serve food from the Dominican Republic. Yummmmmm!
5. Elisa told me to write that I like to break out into song unexpectedly, usually a made up song.
My family knows I've making up stupid songs since I was young.
6. Sabrina said to write that I like fruit and vegetables. (Alex was busy with Robin so no
suggestions from him.)
I can't tag anyone though. I think that Tiffany and Heather are the only ones to read my blog and they're already in this one. If you read this and want to be tagged, you are tagged!
My son Alex, who was in Japan for 2 years, has asked me a couple of times to make Japanese cheesecake. I've never had it before, so I di...
While getting ready for church this morning, I watched a BYU devotional from the past week. It was called "Waiting Upon the Lord: The ...
This is my very last blog post sharing a missionary letter. Alex will be boarding a plane in a few hours and leaving behind the life he'...
GIVEAWAY CLOSED--- The winner is....Heather. I know it's such a surprise. I will get your prize to you. I hope you like it. -----...