Monday, April 6, 2015

Invite ALL to Come Unto Christ

I was really disappointed this week to get only one photo and a very short email. I guess I'll stop begging him to take photos of the city and with his companion and everything because it doesn't do any good.

Before posting his letter to everyone, here is part of his short letter to me:

I haven't watched conference yet, because it isn't here yet, and we'll be watching it on Saturday and Sunday this week. We have iPads now though, so we can watch conference on our own time as soon as they upload it to the gospel library.



 
Something that has been coming up a lot this week is the words "invite all." As I have thought about this this week, I have come to realize that that "all" includes myself. If I don't invite myself and help myself come to Christ, then I cannot invite and help others.

This weeks Kanji is:  安心   pronounced anshin (awe-n-sheen). It means peace of mind.

I forgot my planner this week, so this week is going to be a bit shorter. I don't have the best of memories, and so I can't say a lot about when certain things happened. The biggest event this week was yesterday: we got iPads from the mission. They are the missions, so we don't get to keep them after the mission (better for everyone that way, because it means we don't have to pay for it). I also am allowed to view emails throughout the week, but I am only allowed to reply on Monday for me and Sunday for everyone else. But that means that I will have a bit more time to reply, so feel free to send emails that you'd like a personal reply to.

I didn't mean to send that, but oh well... I don't have access to Facebook yet, but more information on how I am allowed to use it will be given as the time to use it draws closer. I hope that everyone has had a great week, and that this next week is good too.

I truly love you all.

Love,

Elder _____

No comments:

Post a Comment