Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Caprese Tarts

These tarts from Sweet Paul are so good! I chopped the tomatoes in half and didn't use 20, but I found myself wanting more tomatoes, so next time I'll add more. I loved these as a side dish with a dinner one night and then leftovers as a lunch alone the next day.
 
Caprese Tarts
1 large sheet puff pastry
1 fresh mozzarella, sliced
20 cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper
2 T. olive oil
Fresh basil

Preheat oven to 375°.

Dust flour onto a countertop. Place puff pastry on flour and cut the pastry into 4 squares and roll it out to almost double size. Place each pastry on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
 
Place mozzarella and tomatoes on top, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Bake until golden, about 12-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment