Friday, January 29, 2016

Spinach Pesto Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella

Thanks to my daughter Elisa for finding this recipe at I Heart Nap Time. and choosing it when I asked her to pick something. It is so quick to put together! I rarely get to make dinners that are so easy and I am thrilled to put this on my busy night list. You can put more or less of the ingredients on your pizza, of course. Elisa said she wants to add tomatoes to it next time and that sounds like a great addition to me. And I think next time I'll broil it a little at the end to get some browning on the cheese cuz that's how I like it.


Spinach Pesto Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella
1 Naan bread
1-2 t. basil pesto
2 oz. fresh mozzarella
1/2 c. spinach 

Preheat oven to 400°.
Spread pesto onto bread and layer with spinach and mozzarella.
Place in oven for about 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.


No comments:

Post a Comment