Here are the 10 things about me that I was supposed to include with my award, but I was too tired last night when I posted it to even notice that part.
1. I rarely laugh out loud when watching movies or TV. I don’t know why, but I usually just smile while chuckling inside. But my husband and kids (especially Alex) don’t hesitate to laugh.
2. I own more than 200 cookbooks and cooking magazines and yet I still search online every week for more recipes. Yes, I do know I have a PROBLEM! 3. I have always been a nerd. I remember living in Corona, California when I was in first grade. My teacher had a huge box full of extra “Xerox” handouts and told us we could take as many as we wanted. I wasn’t the only one to take some, but I took way more than anyone else and I think I was the only one who thought it was like Christmas. Not only did I take them home, but I completed a bunch of them for fun.
4. I have never played Guitar Hero.
5. I love taking photos and would love to take a photography class to get better and learn cool tricks, but I’m too worried about all the criticism I’d receive.
6. I exercise 5 days a week, but I don’t enjoy it. I’m anxiously awaiting the discovery of a way to eat yummy foods and not gain weight.
7. I’m going back to school next semester! My eventual goal (way down the line) is to get a PhD in molecular biology. I’d like to work on autism, cancer or something equally as important like that special pill so I don’t have to exercise. Of course, I am totally kidding on the last part, but not the first.
8. I seem to drive friends away. Almost every time I get a really good friend who I’ve connected with, she moves away. I keep in touch with several of them, but it’d be more fun if they still lived close. 9. One of my pet peeves is people who feel like they have to tell you their opinion about everything (as if it’s the only right way) even when it wasn’t solicited.
10. I like to watch shows like Chopped and Hell’s Kitchen, but my heart actually races when I see them running around cooking. I can’t even imagine trying to do that!
My son Alex, who was in Japan for 2 years, has asked me a couple of times to make Japanese cheesecake. I've never had it before, so I di...
While getting ready for church this morning, I watched a BYU devotional from the past week. It was called "Waiting Upon the Lord: The ...
This is my very last blog post sharing a missionary letter. Alex will be boarding a plane in a few hours and leaving behind the life he'...
GIVEAWAY CLOSED--- The winner is....Heather. I know it's such a surprise. I will get your prize to you. I hope you like it. -----...