Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall is Here...Maybe

It is officially fall, but it's going to be around 90 degrees today. Of course, in true Utah climate fashion, Wednesday will be in the low 50s. I like it in between those two, but that rarely happens for more than a day or two at a time here. Too bad!

I have been taking a lot of pictures lately so I'm sharing them here. The first few are of Sabrina with her newest cousin Aileah. When the kids and I went up to Boise to visit my sister Tiffany and her husband Adam in the spring, we bought these matching dresses. Sabrina was so excited that they could finally wear them together.

Then we got my kids together with all of their cousins--yep, 3--from my side of the family. Tiffany, Heather and I were clicking away with our cameras. They were so nice to sit for us. And of course I think they're the cutest bunch of kids around!

I can't believe that I only took one photo of Tiffany while she was here! We miss you already, Tiffany! We'll have to come out to get more photos of you and ones with Adam and the improved house....someday.
I took the kids out to Hobble Creek Canyon for a quick photo shoot to try to get some fall colors. There are some red trees out there, but still lots of green. We'll have to go back in a few weeks for more color.





Gotta let 'em be silly sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. That is sure fun! I love the matching dresses. I LOVE the black and white pictures with the colored shirt.. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of the kids both with the cousins and without. They are a really cute bunch!
    I also think it is fun to take pic's with fall color and I know it gets really pretty in those canyons.
    I can see you have been playing with some type of photo program - very fun accents on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete